Wednesday, February 21, 2007













Track-Listing:

1-9 Dead Bodies
2-Boogieman[Intro]
3-Boogieman
4-How Do I Plead To Homicide?
5-I'd Rather Be Dead
6-Momma Was A Junkie
7-Once You Go Black
8-Makin' More Music
9-Hit And Run
10-Thinking to Myself
11-Fallen Angle
12-I Met This Little Girlie
13-Acid
14-Devilish Mood
15-My Last Words
16-Losin My Religion

Download Judgement Day Vol. 1 - Day
Buy Judgement Day Vol. 1 - Day


Track-Listing:
1-Judgement Day
2-Living In Incest
3-Play Dead
4-13 Ways
5-Finger In The Cake Mix
6-The Devil Gets Funky
7-Crib Death
8-Dead By Day
9-Wake The Dead
10-Dumb Bitch
11-U Wanna Know Something
12-Hoe Role
13-Dyin To Be Down
14-Sell Me Yo Soul
15-We Got Some Nonbelievers

Download Judgement Day Vol. 2 - Night
Buy Judgement Day Vol. 2 - Night

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for those two albums Rip. didn't have both of them. I have Boomin' words From Hell, Kkkill The Fetus, Closed Casket and Dead Flowers, And I have from Natas Life After Death, Blaze 4 Me, Do You Believe N God and WWW.Com. Do You have Esham - Tongues, Natas - Multikillionaire and Dice-Black Monday? Peace

RipTheJacker said...

Not a problem Kayo.

Here's some albumshare links of what you're looking for...

Dice-Black Monday: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3MGN4SQW

Esham-Toungues:
http://www.zshare.net/download/tongues-rar.html

Natas-Multikillionaire:
http://www.zshare.net/download/multikillionaire-rar.html

Anonymous said...

Yes my man! Great work. You are the best.Keep it up! Peace

Anonymous said...

thanks for the judgement day stuff man... is the sound quality on vol.1 really supposed to be that bad? vol.2 sounds fine.

RipTheJacker said...

heh sorry bro, the quality isn't supposed to be that bad. I don't own that cd so I used what I had already downloaded elsewhere.