Wednesday, February 28, 2007

As of tomorrow I will no longer be able to update this blog until April. I'll be closer to the left coast so I'll probably be able to find more of my type of music for sale. I have a lot of albums I'd like to share, but it's not going to happen until I get myself established over in Edmonton. Anyone got any high paying job offers? let me know!

Until then, I'd like to thank all the bloggers and visitors who have helped me out so much in one way or another. You know who you are so I don't feel the need to name names. Cya in a month!

4 comments:

BULLANT said...

Good luck over there. The only fucked thing about looking for a job is it'll get in the way of your beat hunting.

I hope you get back on the blog grind soon as there isn't enough blogs out there putting up gangsta shit.

PEACE

Anonymous said...

good luck in the future!

i recently found out about your blog and i must say you've been killin it lataly!! i've been looking for that botany boz for a long time now.. thanks a lot for all the albums.

peace and big ups!

//rikard from sweden

Anonymous said...

Good Luck!!! much thanks for everything you have worked so hard to upload!!! much respect and peace!!!

Perfecta said...

good luck bro, i'm looking forward to your return, we got work to do....lol

Peace bro, have fun!